Guppies and Tweens
Saint Andrews UMC is committed to the faith development and overall growth of children and families. Please join us for our worship opportunities and special events to learn more about how we make children a priority at our church. We hope to see you soon!
Blessings, Alicia Beard
|Guppies & Tweens
Guppies & Tweens meets each Sunday evening from 5-7 pm. We begin with a snack super, and then we play games, do missions activities, sing, and learn more about God and Jesus. The last Guppies & Tweens for this school year will be May 17th, and then we will start back in August.
Children's Ministry 2014 Theme:
MAKNG A DIFFERENCE!
Ways SAUMC Have Made a Difference in 2015:
- Collected change & went shopping for Garner Area Ministries
- Participated In Relay for Life & Helped Punch Out Cancer
- Went on a field trip to buy books for Smith Elementary School
- Had a Birthday Party for a Child whose family was a part of Wake Innerfaith
- Made Cards for Church Members
Upcoming Make a Difference Activties:
- Creating Items for Loads of Love at Art Camp
- Collecting Change for Heifer International at Vacation Bible School
- Decorating Placemats for the Kairos Prison Ministry Retreat
Sunday School classes meet at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday mornings on the 1st floor of the church on the children’s wing. Our teachers prepare engaging lessons each week to help infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school age children experience and learn more about God’s love.
Worship Our Way is where children, preschoolers - 3rd grade, learn more about God during the sermon part of a worship service. W.O.W is offered at the 11 a.m. service each week.
- Meet at Menchi's in Garner: May 31st at 4 pm
- Family Water Day: June 14th 5-7 pm
- Art Camp: July 13th-17th 9 am- 1 pm
- Vacation Bible School: August 9th-13th 6-8:30 pm
| As a Christian community of faith and a United Methodist congregation, St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church (“SAUMC”) is committed to providing a holy place of safety and security for all Children and Youth who participate in ministries and activities sponsored by SAUMC. Click the icon to learn more.